Business Continuity policy
Macopharma is committed to its customers, employees, shareholders and suppliers.
Management is committed to:
- Respecting contractual agreements with customers.
- Complying with applicable regulations.
- Ensuring the sustainability of the company.
- Reducing to a minimum the risk of interruption of business processes.
To insure the effective availability of essential products and services, Macopharma provides this Business Continuity policy in support of a comprehensive program for business continuity, disaster prevention and total business recovery.
An organization with a responsible leader whose main missions are:
- Identification of business threats and risk evaluation.
- Classification of risk criticality working with the Divisions and the transverse functions.
- Design, establishment and implementation of continuity plans by department to manage risks.
- Simulation and test so as to verify the efficacy of the BCP
- Creation of KPIs and identify improvement opportunities.
- To instore regular communication with stakeholders (customers, shareholders, authorities, etc)
Board of Directors and Top Management are committed to providing the necessary resources to ensure the continuity of the company’s activities.
Macopharma recognizes the importance of a comprehensive Business Continuity Program to insure the safety, health and continuous employment of its employees and quality goods and services for those we serve. We require the commitment of each employee and department to support Macopharma’s Business Continuity objectives.