Business Continuity Policy
Macopharma commits to its customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, regulatory organizations … to do its utmost to:
- Maintain and preserve its business,
- Respect its contractual commitments,
- Respect applicable regulations,
- Maintain company’s financial situation,
- Minimize any risk of business interruption.
To do this, Macopharma has developed and continues to improve an effective Business Continuity Management System according to the ISO 22301 referential:
- Integrate aspects of business continuity in the conception of its products and services,
- Reduce to an acceptable level the processes which have been pointed out as critical following an analysis of impacts and risks,
- Train its teams to control continuously the risks related to its processes in order to ensure its business continuity,
- Test its business continuity plan by carrying out situational exercises to check its efficiency,
- Set up and follow up relevant performance indicators in order to define the improvement points,
- Set up a regular communication plan intended for relevant stakeholders.
Macopharma’s Executive Management commits to implement measures necessary for continuous improvement of its system of Business Continuity Management.
Tourcoing, May 17th, 2018.