BLOOD BAGSFor Whole Blood Collection & Processing Focusing on the safety and quality of blood components
Macopharma provides you with the widest range of blood collection systems adaptable to each need; from simple blood pack systems to blood bags including filters for leucoreduction.
Prevention of needle stick injury.
Visual and audible validation of needle lock.
Sampling in a closed system. Easy to insert vacuum tubes.
Reduction of bacterial contamination provided with sampling bag of 40mL.
- 16-gauge needle with an angled bevel for smooth insertion and optimized catheterization.
- Lateral striations on needle hub to provide a better grip and control of the needle during collection.
- 100% of our needles are tested for sharpness.
- Needle covered by a hard removable protector (cap) to protect the needle bevel.
5 One-way permanent clamp:
- Avoids bacterial contamination: 100 % watertight.
- Requires less force to be closed (prevents RSI*).
- Completely integrated to the tubing.
6 break-away cannula:
- Prevents CPD upstream flow into the needle.
- Allows direct access of first collected mililiters into the
- Break-away cannula with a CONSISTENT breaking.
- Easy to break to avoid haemolysis issues.
* Repetitive Strain Injuries
Donors comfort & safetyMacopharma always looks for the highest comfort for donors while providing safe products of high quality:
- One of the best needles on the market, allowing comfortable handling and a easy insertion into the donor’s vein.
- A sampling pouch, “BACTIVAM”, reducing the donation time and the risk of bacterial contamination by 90%.
- A needle protector, “SECUVAM”, presenting a unique locking mechanism at the end of collection (safe and easy to use).
Quality productsAll Macopharma products in the transfusion field are CE marked.
The quality of our products is guaranteed by our GMP process and ISO 9001 / ISO 13485 standards.
- User-friendly packaging of disposable sterile packs.
- One of the most tamperproof labels with the highest quality of readable information.
A unique traceability systemConfidence in the blood products and the blood pack systems is an absolute must. For this reason, Macopharma has developed a unique system providing complete traceability of blood pack systems and their individual components:
- Traceability and control of all raw materials.
- Complete traceability and control of each semi-finished product (filters, bags) identified by an individual number.
- Traceability of final products (reference and batch number printed on labels and transcribed into various barcode formats).