Medfor’s range of pots and kits are intended for the storage of tissue grafts, such as amniotic membrane, bone, cardiovascular, sclera, skin and tendon.
Most of the pots and kits can be frozen to – 80 ° C for up to five years.
All products are double-bagged in pouches that have a peel-back aperture which make them easy to open, allowing the contents to be placed on a sterile theatre field in an aseptic manner.
- Intended for the storage of tissue grafts
- CE-marked for in vivo use
- Conform to Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC + 2007/47/EC
- Prepared in Class 10,000 cleanroom conditions
- Sterilisation by gamma irradiation or ethylene oxide
- Medfor certified to ISO 13485:2016