Macopharma commits to its customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers, regulatory organizations…
To do its utmost to:
- MAINTAIN AND PRESERVE its business ;
- RESPECT ITS CONTRACTUAL commitments ;
- RESPECT APPLICABLE REGULATIONS ;
- MAINTAIN COMPANY’S FINANCIAL SITUATION ;
- MINIMIZE ANY RISK of business interruption.
To do this, Macopharma has developed and continues to improve an effective Business Continuity Management System according to the ISO 22301 referential:
- INTEGRATE aspects of business continuity in the conception of its products and services ;
- REDUCE to an acceptable level the processes which have been pointed out as critical following an analysis of impacts and risks ;
- TRAIN ITS TEAMS to control continuously the risks related to its processes in order to ensure its business continuity ;
- TEST ITS BUSINESS continuity plan by carrying out situational exercises to check its efficiency ;
- SET UP AND FOLLOW UP relevant performance indicators in order to define the improvement points ;
- SET UP a regular communication plan intended for relevant stakeholders.
Macopharma’s Executive Management commits to implement measures necessary for continuous improvement of its system of Business Continuity Management.
Tourcoing, October 4, 2021 Caroline HERNU Managing director